Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thoughts about tuesdays...

Tuesdays are my Mondays because usually I have Sunday and Monday off,and today i cant help but feeling a little low. I have not really been doing much on my days of but it was just so nice to spend time at home and cook some proper food...and then all of a sudden that stupid day is back where I have to stop enjoying myself and start paying attention to what I do.
It is as if a big gray cloud is hanging over me. It would be easier to get up early in the morning and go to work and get it over with, but I always work in the evenings and that means more time during the day to feel sorry for myself.
Enough of self pity,I do enjoy a lovely cup of coffee before work..or actually I think it would be wrong to call it coffee. What I drink is hot chocolate made with only milk, tiny bit of brown sugar, dark chocolate and some cardamom, and in that goes a shot of strong coffee...it is truly delicious.
Next time I make it i'll put a picture up so you can see it!

1 comment:

  1. Det är bara att kämpa på med jobbandet det är inte alltid så roligt, men man måste ju......Kul att läsa din blogg iaf. Kram

    ReplyDelete