Monday, July 19, 2010

Day one..

..so I have finally started a blog. I still cant figure out how to design and change things to get it the way I want it but it is ok for now.
Here I will write about my biggest interest in life:Food! I just cant help it but I do love to cook food,eat food,talk about food and read about food. If Im not in work cooking I will most likely be in my kitchen at home trying out new recipes. So hopefully,with a little help,I will get some pictures up on the things I make. It could be anything from a chicken stirfry to pecanpie...best of luck to myself!

2 comments:

  1. Hörru, mjöl om sånt, om man inte har en våg ere ju jättesvårt. Jag klagar inte! bara undrar hur man vet hur många gram mjöl motsvarar hur många dl... puuss Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag anvander alltid vag for det blir battre resultat da o sa finns det sana mattomvandlare i de flesta kokbocker eller pa google...
    Men har e nagra vanliga ingredienser:

    vetemjol 1dl=60gram
    strosocker 1dl=85gram
    sirap 1dl=140gram
    mald mandel 1dl=30gram
    pecannotter 1dl=40gram

    ReplyDelete