Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Blueberry buns


Here is another recipe for those who are not tired of them yet. I am definitely not tired of buns and would gladly have one a day if my tummy did not tell me not too. So maybe it is not the healthiest treat but what can one say when a tray of freshly baked buns comes out of the oven and smell delicious? This time I filled them with blueberry jam instead of a butter filling and it was so nice. It is more Finnish than Swedish to bake blueberry buns but that does not bother me at and in fact I think that anyone, just like me, loves blueberries should bake these. The recipe is the same as the cardamon or cinnamon buns that I have blogged about before so i will send to to that page if you click here. The only thing you have to change is to skip the filling in the recipe and use jam instead.

5 comments:

  1. Åh vad gott med blåbär i! Har testat med andra bär, frukt, osv, men faktiskt aldrig blåbär.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har atit EN enda blabarsbulle i mitt liv innan jag bakade dessa, alldeles for lite insag jag da for det e jattegott, sarskilt med kardemumman i degen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love buns, filled with blueberries .... is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blåbär! Spännande i bullar! Verkar gott!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutley divine, was a bit sceptical at first but after having one a few more went down a treat!

    ReplyDelete